Our founder Dr. Dave Nayak introduces the Illinois Funeral & Burial Assistance Program for Murdered Children Act to the general public on January 31, 2022. With support from Father Pfleger and sponsorship from Senator Jackie Collins, we hope that the general public will support the important legislation and pass this Bill as soon as possible in the Illinois Congress.
- New Illinois law helps pay funeral costs of children killed by gun violence
- Families Of Children Killed By Gun Violence Will Receive $10,000 For Funerals Under New Law
- The program for the burial grants for young people passes to the State Chamber, the Senate
- Program for youth burial grants passes in state House, Senate
- Governor Pritzker Signs Co-Responder Legislation Into Law